Secretary General is the head of the administrative organization of the University, and accounts to the Rector for the functioning of this organization. Secretary General is a rapporteur member of the Senate and the Executive Board, without right to vote.
Office of the Secretary General
- ensures that the units in the administrative organization of the University function efficiently, effectively and harmoniously,
- ensures that the decisions taken in the University Senate and the Executive Board are duly recorded, protected and kept,
- communicates the decisions taken in the University Senate and the Executive Board to the units affiliated with the University and to other related parties,
- carries out correspondence on behalf of the President’s Office, and
- assists President’s Office in the organization of events such as visits and ceremonies.